NoName FAshion

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Baby, I'm home


I love these cute little quirks about Austin, TX like cactuses on in my neighbor's front yard. Sometimes when I reflect on this last year it's still crazy for me to think about the big move I made to Texas! If I'm being honest, the change wasn't completely easy at first. I mean I had to start an entire new life here- new friends, new house, new coffee shops, everything. After being in Austin for only about 4 months now though, I can honestly say that I can call it home and for that I am grateful.

Life is strange, and the only constant in it is change. I'm learning to take in every new experience, good or bad. Learning that everything that has happened was supposed to happen exactly the way that it did and that right now I am exactly where I need to be. I've learned to be happy with where I am at and live in the present, which for me means to not regret anything in my past or worry about what is going to happen in the future. It doesn't sound like anything major, but looking at life with this attitude,  my days have become more meaningful to me. I'm full of gratitude and am excited for all the adventures to come. Thank you all for reading and following me along on all of my journeys <3 nbsp="" p="">

I love you all so much!

xoxo,

Bonnie


wearing: dress- Free People; hat- Forever 21; boots c/o Public Desire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot