NoName FAshion

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Fresh Start


Spring is in the air...


I absolutely love the start of a new month. Something about it makes me feel so refreshed... like a new start of something magical. Yes it's only another day, that's true, but I find this outlook on life to be much more positive and exciting! Especially May, when a reminder that summer is in the distance but spring's indecisiveness still lingers. A week of rain followed by sunshine and warmth so bright that you can't help but feel light and free the moment you walk outside. I'll stop rambling, but it's pretty clear this is one of my favorite times of the year!

And with spring and summer's beautiful arrival, I have been so inspired to dress is in bright colors and bold patterns. I'll be posting many of these outfits here on the blog, the whole month of May. Also thanks so much for the feedback on my last post, I really appreciate it! I want to create awesome content that not only I enjoy, but I know you all do too :) . Thanks again to everyone who's been following me throughout the years and of course any new visitors popping by! I love you all so much.

xoxo,

Bonnie

wearing: top- H&M; skirt c/o Modcloth; bag c/o American Apparel; shoes c/o Shelly's London


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot