NoName FAshion

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday, May 10, 2019

Festival Ready with Pantene Intense Rescue Shots






This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pantene.  The opinions and text are all mine.



Festival season is upon us y'all, aka my favorite time of year! Throughout the years I have gone to Coachella, Bonnaroo, Austin City Limits, Lollapalooza, Warped tour (hello emo teen Bonnie!) , Governor’s Ball in NYC, and many, many more. I’m typically my most free self, and honestly look forward to that feeling all year long.  Aside from the music, festivals are a time for me to get creative and express myself with fun outfits, makeup and of course hairstyles! Braids, space buns, temporary hair color, even glitter in my locks... you name it, I've tried it. Last year at ACL I tried a different style I wouldn’t normally do ALL three days!

Trying out new do's is so fun but leads to over-processed and over-worked hair post festival. My new favorite obsession to restore my hair to shiny full health after the festival weekend is Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots ! I notice an immediate difference in my hair after using them… and y’all, your girl typically has some dry, frizzy, and damaged hair. Especially after recently dyeing my ends lighter, I know I will need the extra TLC this festival season. Pantene came to the rescue as the official haircare sponsor of Coachella, Stage Coach and Firefly this year!

The Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots are a single-dose tube containing a blend of Pro-Vitamin B5 and strengthening lipids that target damaged areas to give hair the flexibility and resilience to handle styling and environmental stresses! It is also the #1 new selling treatment in the haircare category! I also love that they provide deep conditioning, without weighing my hair down. You simply apply the treatment for 30 seconds from root-to-tip in place of your conditioner and you rinse for 30 seconds.  The Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots make my hair so silky smooth and pretty much like I stepped out of a salon! It’s a win-win for me, and I’m so glad I discovered these little life savers!

I'm so pumped to try these out to repair my damaged hair post-festival season, let loose, feel free, and have amazing locks while doing so! The Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots are available now at Kroger – see here! #PlayRescueReset #PanteneFestivalHair 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot