NoName FAshion

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Monday, January 25, 2016

Unique Vintage Style Society


Feeling whimsical in the most magical tree ever




Hello Loves and happy Monday! I'm so excited to share these photos with you in collaboration with Unique Vintage as a member of their style society! Also this shoot just ended up pretty magical with this beautiful tree and little kitty friend that I met during the shoot... I'm probably the biggest cat lover you will ever meet. Anyway I'm thrilled to announce that for the next three months I am teaming up  with Unique Vintage to bring you all lovely outfits styled with their lovely retro clothing. I paired this beautiful lace top with this Mod Dolly corduroy jumper for a casual cute look. Be sure to check out UV's site for lovely vintage-inspired clothing!

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

xoxo,

Bonnie

wearing: top c/o Unique Vintage; jumper c/o ModDolly; jacket c/o Free People; boots c/o Seychelles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot