NoName FAshion

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Golden Hour


Got lucky enough yesterday to catch the perfect warm Austin late afternoon sunshine...





It has been absolutely gorgeous here in Austin the past few weeks! I'm talking sunshine, breezy, warm-enough-to-not-wear-a-jacket weather. I had the chance to wear this beautiful dress from Asos... It's the perfect shade of pale and has bell sleeves with lace detail that I am just OBSESSED with and I styled it with this floral crown by The Peach Polka Dot. There is something about flower crowns that just make me feel pretty and whimsical. 

Anyway, I hope you all are having a lovely day!

xoxo,

Bonnie

wearing: dress c/o Asos; flower crown c/o The Peach Polka dot , shoes c/o Public Desire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot