NoName FAshion

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Spring is here!


Spring is finally here and I couldn't be happier!


Sooo, spring's arrival has left me refreshed and inspired to continue posting here on my blog and not just on instagram. I think I just needed the change of the seasons to get excited again about posting on here! I'd love to get your feedback on what you guys would like to see for upcoming posts. Do you guys miss outfit posts? Possibly photograph diaries? Beauty favorites? Let me know, I'm all ears!

I was so excited to shoot this dress from Modcloth + these platforms by Swedish Hasbeens. If you ask me, it's the perfect spring look! Definitely investing in super simple sundresses for hot Austin summer days. I'm so excited to start posting regularly again! Love you all to pieces.

xoxo,

Bonnie

wearing: dress - Modcloth; platforms c/o Swedish Hasbeens; Bag c/o Chicwish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot