NoName FAshion

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Spring Flowers


These beautiful blue bonnets in my neighborhood though...


I continue to be amazed by how beautiful Austin, Texas is in the springtime! Are you kidding me with these beautiful blue bonnets?! I passed these beauties up when I was driving and just knew I had to come take some photos of them. They definitely served as quite the perfect backdrop with this bright outfit. I just love jumpers ( even though this one is corduroy and I won't be able to wear it for much longer) paired with cute little button-up tops. This paisley print top from ASOS is just a dream.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far!

xoxo,

Bonnie

wearing: jumper c/o Moddolly; top c/o ASOS; maryjanes c/o Modcloth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot