NoName FAshion

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Monday, October 10, 2016

Grogan Jewelers by Lon Event in Nashville!


This post was written by me through an activation with HireInfluence on behalf of Grogan Jewelers by Lon.  Although I received compensation for participation in the campaign, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Hello loves! I'm sure you all saw my snaps a little on Instagram last week of my trip to Nashville. Well, I was actually sent there to attend the Nashville Lifestyles “25 Most Beautiful People” reveal party with with Grogan Jewelers by Lon. My trip was absolutely amazing - Nashville was a wonderful city!

One of the highlights was definitely attending the event though. I met so many nice people and had a great time checking out the Nashville fashion and celeb scene.

Also, I'm sure you saw me post about the contest with Grogans Jewelers by Lon to send a lucky winner to Nashville to attend the event as well. Well the contest winner, Sarah, had the opportunity to pick out her dress from Stacey Rhodes Boutique. Then she got pampered with a full on makeover for the event - hair, makeup and nails at Jule Salon. Talk about southern hospitality, am I right?!

If you’re in Nashville, be sure to visit Grogan Jewelers by Lon at their new location in the Cool Springs Mall on the lower level across from the Apple store! You can find more locations by visiting their website.

xoxo,

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot