NoName FAshion

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Saturday, March 17, 2018

The Vision Council Experience









With my line of work, SO much of my day is spent on my computer, phone and iPad, that more often than not, I am left with headaches and eye sensitivity by the end of the day. When The Vision Council invited me to their health track lounge at SXSW 2018 to pick out a pair of glasses protecting against digital eye strain, I was absolutely thrilled!

I have been using these glasses on my day to day for almost a week now, and I undoubtedly see a major difference at the end of the work day! I was shocked when I researched the hazards associated with digital eye strain, and especially how easily it can be prevented. 60.5% of Americans report experiencing digital eye strain, which absolutely makes sense in our digital dominated world. With that being said, 72.6% report they did not know eyewear can be used to prevent this, (slowly raises my hand in the back)! When I found out that simply wearing eyewear protection can reduce eye strain, dry eyes, headaches, and blurred vision, having my new glasses handy is a no-brainer!

 I absolutely love these Toms frames with VisionEase lenses. They protect my eyes AND happen to be so cute! I love that I don’t have to sacrifice fashion for my eye health. This pair compliments my personal style, and they are honestly a pair that I would have gravitated towards. Knowing they protect my eyes from digital eye-strain is an added bonus!

Major thank you to The Vision Council for informing me about digital eye strain!


xx,

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot